Monday 15 October 2018

Hello and Welcome!

To my new blog.

I recently purchased a Marcon Tomahawk 25 which I hope to renovate over the newt few months.

Here is "Solas" in all her glory.






I first saw Solas last year when she was purchased by a member of the boat club I am a member of. It was the same member I had bought Pheebs from in November 2013!

He had her for a few months and then sold her to another member, who purchased a Yanmar 12hp engine for her. I was offered her a few months later (April 2018), but decided to stick with "Pheebs" (my Halcyon 23). Solas was then sold her back to her previous owner. He decided to sell her again as he needed a new car for work, and I was kindly given first refusal. So I decided it was the right time to buy her.

Here is a pic of her rather dated interior:



This will all be updated in time, so stay tuned. 

1 comment: